Follow us on Facebook here.
2017-2018 Concert Calendar:
- Tuesday, October 10, 7:30pm - INTRODUCTIONS: Come hear the new UWF Concert Choir alongside the established UWF Singers & UWF Chamber Choir - UWF Music Hall, free admission
- Monday, November 20, 7:30pm - TRADITIONS OF SONG: The UWF Singers, Chamber Choir, & Concert Choir perform works from various traditions, including the Caribbean, Venezuela, Sacred Harp Singing, Italian Renaissance, Sephardic & Ashkenazic Jews, German Romanticism, and others...
- Monday, February 26, 7:30pm - COLLABORATIONS: UWF Singers, Concert Choir, Chamber Choir, & NWFSC Madrigals - UWF Music Hall, free admission
- Saturday, March 3, 7:30pm - Haydn Te Deum with the Pensacola Symphony Orchestra & Pensacola Christian College Choir - Saenger Theatre
- Tuesday, April 17, 7:30pm - EACH SHALL ARISE: The UWF Singers and Pensacola West Percussion Ensemble present TRIPTYCH, a multi-movement work by Tarik O'Regan - Cathedral of the Sacred Heart in Pensacola, free admission
- Wednesday, April 18, 7:30pm - encore performance of TRIPTYCH with the Pensacola West Percussion Ensemble - Ashmore Auditorium at PSC, free admission
Additional 2017-2018 Appearances:
- Saturday, October 7 - Men's Chorus National Anthem performance for UWF Football Game www.goargos.com
- Saturday, October 14 - National Anthem performance for UWF Homecoming Football Game www.goargos.com
- Monday, December 4 - Recording session for WUWF Christmas broadcast
- Saturday, December 16 - UWF Commencement
- Thursday & Monday, February 8 & 12 - UWF High School Choral Invitationals
- Sunday, Feburuary 18 - UWF Singers make guest appearance at the Maddie Kelly Arts Center for NWFSC's annual Snowbirds Concert - 2:00pm
- Monday, April 1 - UWF Singers make guest appearance at PSC's Ashmore Auditorium on a concert featuring Pensacola West Percussion Ensemble
- Saturday, May 5 - UWF Commencement
Join the UWF Singers and Chamber Choir in the UWF Music Hall Monday, October 12 @ 7:30pm as we present "Lullabies, Love Songs, and Requiems: A Poetic Journey," featuring poetic works by Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson, Lewis Carroll, Ogden Nash, G. F. Daumer, Thomas Hood, and Walt Whitman. Bolton Ellenberg and Darlene Reed, Collaborative Pianists. Dr. Peter Steenblik, Director.
Join the UWF Singers and Chamber Choir at Old Christ Church in Historic Pensacola Monday, November 16 @ 7:30pm as we present "Lullabies, Love Songs, and Requiems: A Poetic Journey." This concert features poetic works by Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson, Lewis Carroll, Ogden Nash, G. F. Daumer, Thomas Hood, and Walt Whitman. Bolton Ellenberg and Darlene Reed, Collaborative Pianists. Dr. Peter Steenblik, Director.
April 18, 2016, 7:30pm, First Baptist Church of Pensacola - The UWF Singers and Chamber Choir join with the Pensacola Children's Chorus and a large group of talented musicians in presenting Leonard Bernstein's CHICHESTER PSALMS at First Baptist Church of Pensacola. The evening will also include other pieces of hope and serenity.